The benefits of ownership – without the downsides
The benefits of ownership with spread fixed rentals and disposal taken care of.
We offer unregulated finance and hire agreements secured on property, we do NOT offer loans and do NOT offer regulated consumer agreements.
Secured Finance lease/hire benefits
- Low up-front costs – for just a small outlay, you can use the assets immediately
- Flexible repayment structure – rental payments can be tailored to match your cash flow
- Fixed or variable interest options – you decide which suits you best
- Tax advantages – VAT is payable on the rentals, not the purchase price, while payments can normally be offset against taxable profit (special rules apply to cars)
Monthly payments can be matched to your cash flow. At the end of this commercial leasing agreement, the relevant assets are sold and you receive the major share of the proceeds. As the asset owner, we claim the available writing-down allowances and reflect this in your monthly payments.
Own your asset while spreading the cost
Hire purchase – otherwise known as lease purchase – is a simple repayment facility, where you eventually own the asset at the end of your agreement with Bluerock Secured Finance.
Secured Hire purchase benefits
- Total control – the asset is yours at the end of the agreement
- Flexibility in your repayments – makes for easy budgeting
- Fixed or variable interest options – it’s your decision which is best for you
- Tax advantages – normally you can claim writing-down allowances and perhaps capital grants, while repayment interest may be offset against profits and VAT is usually reclaimable (special rules apply to cars)
There is great flexibility with this type of asset finance. We can structure it in various ways, with a flexible deposit, fixed payments and perhaps a balloon final lump sum.
Reduce asset risk and boost cash flow
This option is well worth considering for specialised and higher value assets. We own the asset and take the risk of it losing value. Meanwhile, you get to use it for as long as you wish.
Secured Operating lease benefits
- Fixed costs – for a set sum you can use the asset immediately
- Cash flow boost – we fix a residual value that lowers your payments
- Flexible repayments – rentals can be tailored to match your seasonal cash flow
- Fixed or variable interest options – you decide which suits you best
- Off-balance sheet – check with your auditor about this business advantage
- Tax efficiencies – VAT is reclaimable on the rentals, while payments can normally be offset against taxable profit (special rules apply to cars)
We build in a residual value that reduces your monthly payments. This type of commercial leasing instantly aids your cash flow and makes ‘off-balance sheet’ funding possible. In effect, you can match your fixed rentals to your income – particularly helpful for seasonal businesses.
When using asset finance, you will end up paying more than the original price of the asset over the term of the arrangement, in addition if you decide to settle the agreement early you will be liable to pay all the contractual payments which would have fallen due if the agreement was not settled, including any notice period. No discount is given on settlements, however you will not be charged any extra settlement penalties either. With its high tax advantages and tax relive available (subject to your situation) asset financing it is fast and relatively low cost way to finance assets.
We do not offer business loans. We offer unregulated asset refinance and asset finance agreements secured on property.
If you accept any offer of finance we make you, you will be required to give personal and/or corporate guarantee(s) to support the finance agreement with your company and you may be asked to provide a guarantor to guarantee your businesses liabilities, in addition, dependent on agreement and amount borrowed and the credit status, we will require a unilateral notice or legal charge over your residential property and/or business property and/or any guarantor’s residential property, the charge cannot be removed until the agreement is settled and will also prevent re-mortgaging.
Our agreements are allowed to be settled early and there are no additional penalties for doing so, however, you will pay exactly the same amount if you settle the agreement early or if you let the agreement run its full term. The settlement calculation is simply, all the contractual payments that would have fallen due are added together along with any notice period with no discount and this will form the settlement figure. We suggest to clients that are considering to settle our agreements early to use their surplus funds within the business or to put into an investment / high interest account, as settling our agreement early has no saving and no benefit due to the settlement procedure that follows our strict funding covenant.
Potential fees and charges on the agreement:
If you miss your monthly payment.
Bi Annual maintenance fee
A Half Yearly Management Fee of £195 plus vat is payable every six months from the date of the Agreement until the agreement ends .
A one-off document fee is charged at the start of the agreement
Primary rentals are the monthly payments you are paying on the agreement for the period shown on your agreement
Secondary rentals continue unless or until you give us at least three months written notice to terminate and such notice will not take effect and start to run until the Primary Period has elapsed even if it is given earlier
You must also pay a Security Fee equivalent as a prior condition when you are otherwise entitled to have any debenture, legal charge or unilateral notice we have registered, removed or released.
Special Risk Fee
You must insure the Goods on the finance agreement so that they are covered throughout the term. You must provide us with proof of insurance prior to pay-out of the finance transaction. If you fail to provide Proof of Insurance and on time, we will automatically charge an increased Special Risks Fee and give you notice that the increase will remain until you have provided Proof that the goods are insured. The Special Risks Fee incurred during any period when you fail to provide Proof of Insurance will not be refundable under any circumstances. The increased Special Risks Fee will stop immediately once you prove the goods are insured.
We advise you to review terms, charges and fees on our agreements before you commit to anything.
IF YOU DEFAULT OR PAYMENTS ARE NOT KEPT UP ON YOUR AGREEMENT AND THE AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED YOUR SECURITY MAY BE AT RISK. IT WILL MAKE OBTAINING CREDIT MORE DIFFICULT.
In instances where a borrower has fallen behind on repayments, or refused to continue making payments, the lenders will have the usual rights to enforce their rights under the finance agreement and legal charge’s. This can include:
- Placing a default on the customer’s credit file; or
- Instructing repossession agents.
- Appointment of a Receiver over the customer’s property or issue court proceedings to enforce their right to possession and sale of the property under the terms of the legal charge;
If you experience payment issues or your business stops trading, we strongly advise you to contact our customer services/collections department straight away who will try to help you and work with you.